Maserati Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
My Focal subwoofer seems to hit a little harder than the stock subwoofer, so much so that it will hit the stock sub grill causing an annoying rattle. I figured I should fix the issue. Here is version 2 of my sub grill with 0.625" of clearance added. I may add a wire mesh or something if this doesn't print nicely.

Anyone wants the files - I can share.

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Finished Product. 3D Printed Sub Grill. I am sure I could have done something a bit cleaner - like source some metal screen material which was a thought as it would hide the layering of the 3D printing...but this is good enough for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Does anyone know if all Blaupunkt stereos plug right into the GS harness? Are there other models\types?

·
Registered
85 Posts
thanks for this info, can anyone help or did you ever succeed with relocating a hazard switch? I'm trying to use the six-pin harness from the factory display or the flasher relay under the steering wheel. Can anyone help with wiring or pinouts?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bezel Files sent to everyone in my inbox. Sorry for the delay.

Edwin247 - you, Sir, are a hero. I recently bought a 2004 Coupe and while the exhaust note provides enough entertainment for now, replacing that dreadful audio/phone/NAV system is on the list. Your experience here provides quite the comprehensive guide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 30 of 30 Posts