Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all recall I was having the pads,mufflers,springs and chip put in here in
Atlanta, the shop I picked took longer than expected as the electrical guy they have is a former airline avionics guy and basically rewired the harness after Jeff and I spoke;it's a long story,lol, everyone has their own way of doing things as long as it works........anyway........JEFF HAS BEEN A STANDUP GUY thru this whole process, and WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU THE CUSTOMER ON THE SPOT! HE deserves our business and has earned it too! I will be back to let all of you know how the car drives with the new Larini mufflers,pads,springs, and chip! after my 100 miles.........missed my car!

·
Registered
211 Posts
As you all recall I was having the pads,mufflers,springs and chip put in here in
Atlanta, the shop I picked took longer than expected as the electrical guy they have is a former airline avionics guy and basically rewired the harness after Jeff and I spoke;it's a long story,lol, everyone has their own way of doing things as long as it works........anyway........JEFF HAS BEEN A STANDUP GUY thru this whole process, and WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU THE CUSTOMER ON THE SPOT! HE deserves our business and has earned it too! I will be back to let all of you know how the car drives with the new Larini mufflers,pads,springs, and chip! after my 100 miles.........missed my car!
Sounds awsome. Look forward to your full report. I'm interested in adding either a larini or tubi exhaust and cold air intake, not sure if there is one for the maser. curious how the chip will perform!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
You all realize...

That we won't be hearing for dogdoc for days. Once he get's his foot in his Maserati, he'll be driving until he runs out of money! : - )

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Exactly haha!

Those mods really do turn them into a daily driver Ferrari... I cant wait for the sway bars! I already ordered myself a set of SS lines.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm thinking of getting the Larini exhaust for the QP. I wish that is what you had so I could hear some more vids!

Anyone else on here install the Larini on a QP?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
...maybe an ignorant question but, if I have an '06 GS, is going to the Larini an upgrade or downgrade? I've always heard people rave about having a Tubi system. Is the Larini offered by FD intended for those with pre-'05 (non-Tubi) exhausts?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Tubi V. Larini

...The Tubi exhasut is very different from the Larini. The Larini has what is generally referred to as a "tuned" sound where the Tubi has a very deep booming bass note at idle. People have different prefernces, but the Tubi is my favorite as it conveys the full body of the V8; it also costs more than the Larini which might be a consideration.
You'll certainly want to hear both before deciding!
Good Luck...

·
Registered
211 Posts
this maybe old

but man, sign me up for one of these immediately please. For those who have not seen it, spend about 20 seconds at the begining, and then fast forward to 3:40. Enjoy, I get **** listing to it :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts