Maserati Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Are those two before pics and one after, looking from rear? My eye wants to see a bigger gap at the top on the first two.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I've got a set of FD spacers sitting on the shelf waiting for some warm weather to put on. I went with the 22mm Front and 25mm rear on my MC as per Formula Dynamics suggestion. I hope it looks as good as yours Timado404.
Thanks friend (y)
Mine wasn't lowered in the pics, but i vacillate with the look of my car all the time, lol. Your 22/25mm setup is gonna look real sweet! Gives it a great stance as FD suggests.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Are those two before pics and one after, looking from rear? My eye wants to see a bigger gap at the top on the first two.
No before and after All pics are the same but from different angles. When lowered the tire sits exactly flush with the fender. I run a 295 series tire with a 15mm spacer, the stock 285 series tire with the 25mm spacer is essentially the same thing. But yes, looking from the rear.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just finished up installing 22/25mm H&R spacers along with FD lowering springs this past weekend. The combo really looks great. I was surprised how much of a difference the spacers made. I wasn't expecting much of a noticeable change, but it really sets the tires right where they need to be. It will be going in for an alignment here very soon.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Installed my H&R 22mm spacers on all 4 corners, I went with the 22mm in the back since I just installed 245/35-20 fronts and 295/35-20 on the rear. I couldn't be happier with the results!! 1st pic is before, 2nd after, Very hard to make a photo show the true difference. HUGE difference.

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
Robin,
That looks great!!! I can't wait for spring to get mine on, I only have a single car garage so working on it during the winter is impossible!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts