1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Cool. Kinda looks like Andy Warhol's interpretation of a GranSport.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ever since I saw it on top gear I have thought it was the most beautiful car...what I would do to have that...sigh...

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Very nice car, but the dash and steering wheel look kinda boring IMO...

I know the 8C is more exclusive, but for $330k I'd buy a 599.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More pics

The seats are the same as the MC Victory, at idle \ throttle blips \ moving around it sounds a lot like the GT-S. I'm sure it sounds incrementally better sweeping to redline under load though. The leather is poltrona frau, and the weave seems like a good material for seats like this. I'm not very familiar with Alfa's so I'm not sure how much of the switchgear carries over from lesser models, but it all seems pretty nice. The center stack reminds me a little bit of the Ford GT. The interior carbon fiber with its matte finish is surprisingly nice.

The paint is ridiculous. We went with the up-charge Competizione Red Metallic and I'm glad we did. I'll try to get a shot of it in the sun, but the overall quality is superb.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I was one of the lucky ones that had a chance at getting one, unfortunately I had to tell Andrea at MNA that I'm going to pass. The big turn off for me was the price to be quite frank. Outside of that, I'm head over heels for this car. I heard besides yours another one is available in WA I believe. Its a true modern day classic, this car will never look old.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only other one I've seen was in Cali @ orange county. Its Black/Black with about $15k less options than ours. Its unfortunate the exchange rate got so bad, the price really got hammered, considering I think the original target price was around 200-240 here.

·
Registered
349 Posts
The more I look at those pictures the more I fall in love with it. That paint is something else, it almost seems like a candy apple red in that lighting. Thank goodness you're in another state from me, I know if I saw it in person my heart would overrule my wallet.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sound, interior, engine, transmission, carbon...none of this means anything to me when this car is concerned, this car is art...PERIOD.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Here are shots of an 8C at the Italian Cars at Daytona Event: Le Belle Macchine d'Italia -Sud

Attachments

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I stopped by Auto Gallery to see the black one they have for sale and was surprised with how tall the car is, the roof is way higher than the 599 and my GranSport.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts