Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.
My car sat for 5 weeks and now my car alarm doesnt chirp upon arming/disarming although the indicators do blink once/thrice respectively. Battery was fine and car drives as usual.
Where is the alarm module located please? Do I need to reset something? I am worried as I do not have the CODE card. Any help would be greatly apreciated. TIA.

02 cc eurospec.

·
Registered
173 Posts
My car ,02 GT, never have sound when arm or disarm the alarm and I like it this way. I think some old post say something about alarm sound but I cannot find it. Sorry that I can't help.

·
Registered
722 Posts
The alarm will chirp on setting if a door or trunk lid switch is open.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Mine only chirps if armed/disarmed with the doors or trunk open as well.

·
Registered
214 Posts
If anyone knows how to change this behavior, please speak up. It would be nice to not have to look at the lights everytime to make sure the car has locked.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looked into the manual and there are several fuses relating to key/alarm/code etc. Fuse number 33? is for alarm so I will test it out soon but I am a little worried if it disables the car-as I dont have a CODE card. maybe someone with a cCODE card can check out the alarm fuses to get the chirps back. Anyone in UK know how I can get the CODE card or number?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts