Maserati Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is going to sound weird, but type of air fresheners do you use on your maserati? I use the Black Ice air freshener, I attached a pic, I want to know what others use :) The black ice smells so good! LOL sorry im girly but I love my cars smelling nice!

·
Registered
Maserati Quattroporte
14 Posts
This is going to sound weird, but type of air fresheners do you use on your maserati? I use the Black Ice air freshener, I attached a pic, I want to know what others use :) The black ice smells so good! LOL sorry im girly but I love my cars smelling nice!
View attachment 131207
Lol... Its a valid question, I really like this Black Ice, currently I have the New Car Scent

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
Spray your favorite perfume ( but a very, very light mist ) on the cabin filter every other month or so ..

I don’t know how accessible that filter is on our Maseratis, on most cars it’s a two minute job.

·
Registered
2014 GT S Rosso Trionfale
155 Posts
The time less question I like the leather smell and have tried lot’s over the years but have found this to be the only real leather smell Griot’s garage have used in all my cars and yes I get it at Amazon Lol
image.jpg

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spray your favorite perfume ( but a very, very light mist ) on the cabin filter every other month or so ..

I don’t know how accessible that filter is on our Maseratis, on most cars it’s a two minute job.
oooh great idea, thank you! I am going to have to open my hood and spray some Victoria secret perfume on my cabin filter! Good Idea!! :)

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The time less question I like the leather smell and have tried lot’s over the years but have found this to be the only real leather smell Griot’s garage have used in all my cars and yes I get it at Amazon Lol View attachment 131222
lol thank you so much for sharing! I am going to pick up a bottle from amazon, that leather smell sounds amazing!! I also spray Victoria secret perfume in my maserati on the carpets

·
Registered
2014 GT S Rosso Trionfale
155 Posts
lol thank you so much for sharing! I am going to pick up a bottle from amazon, that leather smell sounds amazing!! I also spray Victoria secret perfume in my maserati on the carpets
can’t ride with you that would get me problems Lol but I do like Vicky’s smells

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
On second thought, spraying a scent on the carpets will probably be a more subtle result , and longer lasting than spraying the cabin filter. I’ve done that a long time ago when after an unusually rainy season one of my older cars had a bit of a musty smell, so I took some peppermint essence spray and used that .. a bit overpowering the first day or two but then it settled nicely .

·
Read Only
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
On second thought, spraying a scent on the carpets will probably be a more subtle result , and longer lasting than spraying the cabin filter. I’ve done that a long time ago when after an unusually rainy season one of my older cars had a bit of a musty smell, so I took some peppermint essence spray and used that .. a bit overpowering the first day or two but then it settled nicely .
wow really? thank you for sharing, I think ill stick to spraying my carpets, I don't want to mess with the filter. Nice!

·
Registered
163 Posts
I never spray any air freshener in my GT. That italian leather is a smell that never gets old. I want to smell that as long as i can!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts