Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was curious if anyone has experienced the following issue:

I had been using the air conditioning system in my 02 CC Spyder last week. I then turned the fan off and was driving with the top down for a few days. When I went to turn the fan back on by rotating the knob, the fan does not come back on and it continues to read "off" in the Info Centre. I checked a bunch of the fuses that I thought made sense and they all seem to be in perfect form.

Does anyone have any ideas or experience with this?

Any information would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Andrew

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have experienced this. I have an 03 GT with NAV. I chalked it up to one of the many things that you just have to love about those italian sports cars. I just put it on the list for service under warrenty, roll down the windows and grin ear to ear. Has your radio turned off yet or sequenced from right balance to left balance automatically yet? if so,Don't worry, it will come back on next time you start the car!

I bought the extended warrenty, no worries!

good luck and keep smiling

Robb

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robb373,

Thanks! I haven't had that fascinating radio feature yet, but I do have the Nav occassionally go crazy and start randomly showing street names and start giving me directions to places I never input into the system!

I have the dealer taking a look at the control tomorrow...

Thanks for the feedback!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts