Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any good Maserati recycling yards? I'm not sure if you all recall my airbag incident a few months back but I've found a buyer for the coupe and I said I'd have to repaired prior to shippment.

The dealer says it could take 90 days to get in.

HELP!

I have the dark (tabacco) interior. And i need the Passenger side door airbag cover. Thanks!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Does anyone know of any good Maserati recycling yards? I'm not sure if you all recall my airbag incident a few months back but I've found a buyer for the coupe and I said I'd have to repaired prior to shippment.

HELP!

I have the dark (tabacco) interior. And i need the Passenger side door airbag cover. Thanks!
Try Italian Recycling in Sacramento, CA. [email protected]

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, they were my first call. He said he'd call back. That was a couple hours ago. I called eurospares after that. They had to call Maserati directly so I'm waiting on a call from them as well.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Thanks, they were my first call. He said he'd call back. That was a couple hours ago. I called eurospares after that. They had to call Maserati directly so I'm waiting on a call from them as well.
They have a big yard and it takes them a while sometimes to find things.

I have waited a few days for a response.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Air bag cover

HELP!

I just happen to have one, but in blue. You should be able to get the leather dyed ? It's off an 02 Spyder and I'm in the UK.

PM me if interested

Cheers

CJ

·
Registered
203 Posts
PM sent

HELP!

Just check that the Spyder part nr is the same as the Coupe.

CJ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts