Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows any wrecked 4200GT? I am looking for catalyst? Having too many problems since I cleaned the filters inside the catalyst..

·
Registered
173 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I think "above" company is pretty expensive but you may try.

Try this link below
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-Maserati-Cambiocorsa-USED-Complete-exhuast-system_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33630QQihZ001QQitemZ110039888474

The whole system are pretty cheap. You may call and ask about it. By the way, your car and US spec car may have different cat. Look carefully. But I think you may ask the custom exhaust shop to fit them to the car.
I might add that the ebay listing is US/CDN spec. US/CDN pre-cats are part of the exhaust manifold and aren't part of the auction. It has also come to my attention that there are aftermarket primary cats that can easily be fitted to the exhaust lines.

Buzz

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might add that the ebay listing is US/CDN spec. US/CDN pre-cats are part of the exhaust manifold and aren't part of the auction. It has also come to my attention that there are aftermarket primary cats that can easily be fitted to the exhaust lines.

Buzz

aftermarket primary cats? where can I find them? the original cats are kinda expensive from the dealer ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts