Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys. I’m looking to buy a 2016 Maserati GranTurismo. As far as I know, when the car passes on to a second owner, the Maserati warranty ceases to exist. Is this true? If it is, what are your experiences with aftermarket warranties? Any you recommend? How much should I be expecting to pay per year?
Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
324 Posts
Call the service department of your nearest Maserati dealership give them your VIN number, they will tell you what you need to know about the warranty.

As for extended warranties, there have been many discussions about the subject (try the search feature) but I can’t recall any happy stories.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I posted the same question in Modern Maserati “Purchasing 2016 GranTurmiso Sport - is it still under warranty?”. I did call the Maserati dealership service dept. last six VIN. I wanted a car that stayed/lived in California this would make it easier to track prior services on the car.
Same input from the folks in this group.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I posted the same question in Modern Maserati “Purchasing 2016 GranTurmiso Sport - is it still under warranty?”. I did call the Maserati dealership service dept. last six VIN. I wanted a car that stayed/lived in California this would make it easier to track prior services on the car.
Same input from the folks in this group.
Did you end up buying it? If so, how did it go?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts