Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! Just took posession of my new QP....god I love this car.
I've read every posting on this forum before buying (thanks, very helpful) but still have one question - given that the lack of a second cup holder is everybody's pet peeve - has anybody found a good "add on" aftermarket product that they're willing to endorse?? If my wife doesn't get her coffee in the morning, then it's not a good day for ANYBODY!!!! (notice this isn't a big enough deal for me to give up MY morning coffee!).

Thanks all.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Congrats on the new Quattroporte! They are GORGEOUS cars!

Not sure what is available for cup holders. I know on my 2002 GT Coupe that I just bought, I am having the dealer swap out the ash tray center section with the 2004 unit (that has the cup holder instead of ashtray).

Like you, I can't give up that morning latte! :D

Mike
'02 GT Coupe

·
Registered
312 Posts
THockey1 said:
Hi all! Just took posession of my new QP....god I love this car.
I've read every posting on this forum before buying (thanks, very helpful) but still have one question - given that the lack of a second cup holder is everybody's pet peeve - has anybody found a good "add on" aftermarket product that they're willing to endorse?? If my wife doesn't get her coffee in the morning, then it's not a good day for ANYBODY!!!! (notice this isn't a big enough deal for me to give up MY morning coffee!).

Thanks all.
Welcome to the board and congrats on your new QP
I feel your pain; but haven't found the aftermarket cup holder solution. Have tried several different things and none work well enough My wife feels strongly about her coffee, and a place to put it too. She said its either her or the QP. Boy, I'm going to miss her.

Let me know if you find any good answers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts