Maserati Forum banner

After Market Exhaust

4K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  Maserati Upgrades 
#1 ·
Hello, Has anyone installed after market exhaust? Or what mods are out there? The Capristo exhaust sounds pretty good. The stage 2 by 7 design house is also good sounding.

Thoughts?

#8 ·
I heard it too. It sounds dirty and mean on the MC20, not just a louder version of stock as with Novitec. Still good for a couple of hp gain. Plus, it ditches the stock muffler for less weight, uses the OEM ECU valve control, and does not mess with the particulate filter or stock cats so no need for tune. I ordered it. Then I will try water meth without a tune for even more gains.

#4 ·
We are looking to complete an Exhaust and other upgrades for the MC20. If you have this model and are able to get it over to us to help further the project. Please reach out by phone or email, we will make it worth your while! This of course is going to be a limited time offer.

Best Regards,

#7 ·
Yes, Las Vegas. Give us a call to discuss options when you have time but we'll need the car for a bit to develop a system and test it properly. We're looking to build other upgrades for the car as well.

Best Regards,

#15 ·
Tim,

Sorry we missed this post. We can put you in touch with our engineer to discuss this and help you achieve the goal you're after. We are interested to develop a system that would be beneficial to all owners of the MC20 as has happened with other Larini Exhaust Systems on the Maserati. It sounds like everything you're after is inline with what other owners would want, so it would likely be a good match. If you're still interested, give us a call and we'll be happy to speak further about it.

Best Regards,

#23 ·
I didn’t see this thread and unfortunately started one on the Capristo. I didn’t mind the stock exhaust but I didn’t love it. So I changed it. I was debating between the Josefin Garage (sold by 7 design house), Novitec, and Capristo exhausts for the MC20. I personally heard all three in the flesh. The Josefin was loud 135db! I’m an older guy so it was too much for me. If I were in my 20s definitely. Had a price tag of $15,000!! Novitec and Capristo were exactly…I mean EXACTLY…the same IMO in sound and added performance but the Capristo is a couple of thousand less. I went with the Capristo. I also liked the gold accent in the Capristo as my calipers are yellow so it blended nicely. Love the tips with the gold wheels shown on this thread! Here is my final product. To me it’s now what it should have sounded like from the factory.
Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle registration plate Grille Automotive tire

Sleeve Automotive design Grey Audio equipment Camera accessory

Grille Hood Tire Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light