Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Love that color! Is the Murci next to it, yours also? GORGEOUS!

I actually like the stock Quattroporte wheels! :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love that color! Is the Murci next to it, yours also? GORGEOUS!

I actually like the stock Quattroporte wheels! :D
Yah thats my 2009 LP640 too, I am happy u liked it because I do 2 :D

The stock wheels are nice as a design but the color is not up to my taste, some friend told me to paint it in titanuem so can any one help in photoshop them in titanuem?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Although mine is slightly different b\c of small exterior changes, I found a rim that I really like (and I have looked at tons!). They are from COR Wheels and are model RAVELLO (8 spokes). I am also includin a pic of another COR wheel named TRIDENTE that was my favored choice until I saw RAVELLO. I want to go with a Luxury look for car and not a tuner, sporty type look since it is my everyday car and I have a F360 for my sporty car.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
wheel idea

I think the wheels you have look really nice on the car. One idea you might consider if you do not like the color is to powder coat to a color you do like.

I am considering powder coating to a gunmetal for my QP. Cheap alternative to replacing really nice wheels but judging by your other cars money might not be an issue :)

If you do get new wheels post your stock one on here for sale :)

·
Vendor
4,728 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi,

I bought a QPs and looking to change the wheels any advise along with photoshop or pictures are highly appreciated.
[/I]

If you ask me it is ALLLLLLLL about the contrast. I would go black wheels with maybe a chrome lip and I would smoke the tail lights and side markers. I love the car in white it is stunning;). Very classy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts