Maserati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried lowering there GS? I read Demoe thread on lowering his Spyder, but wanted to know if anyone lowered there GS with the same technique, I would like mine to be lowered about 2" if possible anyone have any experience....

·
Registered
84 Posts
2" may be to much

hmbgransport

How you doing, Paul here we meet in the parking lot in SF. When you have time we shoud hook up so you can go for a ride in my car. I went down 1 1/2
and may go back up to 1" or 3/4 not sure yet. Ride is very sharp at 1 1/2, and I was told by the dealer that 2" is for track more then street.

Paul

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
well, if 1 1/2 down from a 02 coupe is very sharp, 2" down from a GS is definitely too much. isn't the GS already 1" down from the coupe?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Calcoupe when and where

Hey sounds great, lets set up a time maybe next week.

I was wondering if there was any difference when hitting the sport button. Becasue in the GS when you press the sport button the suspension gets rather stiff. and then if lowered does it effect the camber settings and does it have to be readjusted everytime you send the car back for service so they dont figure you were messing with the car?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts