Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Maserati Ghibli Q4
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 Ghibli Q4. It has the GranTurismo package I believe and larger braking system.
A few days ago when backing up my brakes locked up and ABS, Traction Control, and (P!) Light came on as well as "service ABS system" check. I eventually got the brakes to let go but the lights are still on. The vehicle will not go into AWD and stays always in RWD. The vehicle was serviced 1 month prior for brakes all around, oil, filters, plugs.

The vehicle does not act erratic in any way. Starts and shifts great, drives straight, doesn't shake, nothing. Even now.

When I scan it dozens of codes come up as if nothing is communicating correctly. There is at least 1 code for every type of system. However it does bring codes that it is unable to communicate with transfer cse module and abs control module. Battery reads at 13.5v.

Has anyone experienced this before? The Maserati dealer by me has no direct solution either. Their answer is to replace things until it works. My local general mechanic thinks the computer for awd or abs is dead but is also unsure it that is the direct issue.

Has anyone experienced this issue? Does anyone have guidance to get to the root of the problem? No suggest is a bad suggestion.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2015 Maserati Ghibli S Q4, 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP
36 Posts
I have a 2015 Ghibli Q4. It has the GranTurismo package I believe and larger braking system.
A few days ago when backing up my brakes locked up and ABS, Traction Control, and (P!) Light came on as well as "service ABS system" check. I eventually got the brakes to let go but the lights are still on. The vehicle will not go into AWD and stays always in RWD. The vehicle was serviced 1 month prior for brakes all around, oil, filters, plugs.

The vehicle does not act erratic in any way. Starts and shifts great, drives straight, doesn't shake, nothing. Even now.

When I scan it dozens of codes come up as if nothing is communicating correctly. There is at least 1 code for every type of system. However it does bring codes that it is unable to communicate with transfer cse module and abs control module. Battery reads at 13.5v.

Has anyone experienced this before? The Maserati dealer by me has no direct solution either. Their answer is to replace things until it works. My local general mechanic thinks the computer for awd or abs is dead but is also unsure it that is the direct issue.

Has anyone experienced this issue? Does anyone have guidance to get to the root of the problem? No suggest is a bad suggestion.

Thank you in advance.
Check all your relays and fuses... Then go to checking wiring. Might have just had a fuse or relay fail. The owner's manual will have information on all the fuse and relay box locations in the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts