Maserati Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been a great ride - but time to sell my 05 QP. It will be detailed next week, I'll do some throrough photography and start the unpleasant process of selling it. I've posted quite a bit about this car on this forum. But thought I'd mention it on the board here in advance. I'd discount it nicely to be saved from going through the selling process.

It has a lot of miles (nearing 80K) as it has been nearly exclusively a long road trip car touring the country (and what a pleasure this has been). It has never stranded me, mostly just normal maintenance. I am the original owner, it has always been garaged and meticulously maintained. Fairly new tires, clutch, brakes and battery.

It is Bordeaux Pontevecchio (Burgundy) with Ivory and Burgundy interior with chrome mesh grilled and chromed wheels. Sunroof and whatever else. Never been damaged or smoked in. It is a truly magnificent car. The car is located in Palm Springs, CA.

If you are interested or know someone that is please drop me an email: [email protected]

·
5,887 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Post up pictures and a price when you get a chance. Lots of buyers won't go through the trouble of contacting you if they don't know what you want to get out of the car.
Travis, thanks for the thought and I agree; just thought I mention it here before getting it out on the market - feel like I know this group of folks after these years. Haven't figured out the price yet; will be cheap given the higher mileage. Hopefully it will be a great first Maserati for somebody.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts