Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
This is not a real car, it's not planned, it's a photoshop, but one of those things you see that you have to share. Gotta love random google image searches.

Mark, must say it's a pretty good photoshop work...

SCARY :mad:

·
Registered
518 Posts
if it were to be done I would think a sleeker rear drop much like the Aston Rapiede concept

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
this pic has been out for a couple of years may be..
honestly i have been tempted to get a E55 Estate.
the QP has no lugguage space...

·
Registered
633 Posts
Maserati Kubang

The Maserati Kubang
"When Montezemolo talked to me about creating a whole new, ultra-versatile Maserati, I decided we should do something that really pushed the envelope. We’d do a whole new take on the genuine Maserati GT that would make it perfect for sporty and dynamic demanding drivers, and what we came up with was the GT Wagon concept.

So that’s how the Kubang came to be. It all happened very fast. We didn’t have to research or review our ideas and concepts. There were no set parameters we had to keep in mind either. With the Kubang, we stretched the concept of the automobile as far as our imaginations would let us, without losing anything that would be expected from a thoroughbred GT.
I’m very happy with this design. As a constructor, Maserati has always had its finger on the pulse of what drivers right across the board want and that has often seen it marry seemingly diverse features in a single car: just think of the way it combined the elegance and sophistication of the Mistral and the 3500GT with obviously racing-inspired performance. And so I was thrilled that Maserati gave me the brief to open a whole new chapter in a cutting edge segment that has completely changed the face of our roads in the last few years.”

Giorgetto Giugiaro said this about the Kubang when he was at the Detroit Motor Show. Maserati Kubang: pure GT, real wagon. In other words, a GT Wagon.

The GT Wagon concept involved designing a high performance car with torque control on all its wheels, optimal weight distribution (48/52% front and rear respectively) and a center of gravity 100 mm lower than in the average SUV. It also had to be able to meet the demands of all kinds of sports and leisure-oriented activities.
http://www.maserati.com/esImages/20030117/kubang.pdf

·
Registered
54 Posts
A Hearse ?

Maybe its the Hearse they will use in the "Sopranos" HBO Series finale?

A Maserati Quattromuerto !!!!

DrEvil

1 - 8 of 8 Posts