Maserati Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found another use for the Giugiaro emblem other than just the side body of the car. What do you think??

·
Registered
90 Posts
Cool, I like it!

I wouldn't mind taking mine off either (makes the waxing a bit easier...) - how were they attached to the fenders? Glue or pins?

/F.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Double-sided tape

The Giugiaro emblems are affixed to the sides of the cars with double-sided tape. While I was looking for a Maserati to buy, I saw a used one that had the emblem on the console. I purchased 2 of the emblems from FM of Orange County ($11.00 each) and stuck one on to my Maser console (just peel off the protective paper and "stick" it on). I put the other one in the engine compartment where there is a space that is a perfect size for the emblem ---looks OEM if you ask me (knowing of course Maserati did not stick an emblem in either location)!;)

·
Super Moderator
4,261 Posts
I have to be honest Carmine, the Giugiaro badge in the engine compartment is a bit funny if you ask me, as I don't think Giugiaro even knows what an engine looks like ;)

Perhaps a Prancing Horse would have been more apt ;)

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Are those flags on your console OEM?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Flag is from Italy........

;)Niteroi:

No, the Flags are not Maserati OEM, but I personally think they look great on the console. They are the same size as the Ferrari/Pininfarina flags. I bought several of the dual flags during one of my visits to Italy.

BigFoot:

Completely agree with your comment about the emblem in the engine compartment, but I had the second emblem (they came 2 to a bag) and I just HAD to put it somewhere. To the "Uneducated" eye, it does have an OEM classy look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts