Maserati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I just noticed this today, it was 29 degrees (F) and I realized in the LED display where it normally shows what gear you are there was a blinking snowflake. Thanks Maserati for reminding me that it's freezing outside, what would I do without you.

Anyone else notice this? (obviously not the CA & FL guys, I envy you for your weather, then I remember the price of your real estate and I decide not to move.)

·
Registered
513 Posts
greetings for California!

had to run an errand today in my Spyder, ..did with the top down, it was a pleasant 65 degrees today.

don't be a 'hater'!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
dchao said:
no salt spray to corrode our beloved cars :D
No ice or snow on the roads, although my 02 did spend some time on the ice once, boy that was fun.

The snowflake got annoying though, I was waiting for it to stop blinking for the hour and 15 minutes I was driving the car. Finally just became frustrated and yelled at it, then it quit reading the temprature and got stuck on the word "UP" for 15 minutes. She's a feisty one.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glenn Wallace said:
It also emits a high pitched beep.
When the snow flake comes on? For how long or is it only when you start the car?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Glenn Wallace said:
It also emits a high pitched beep.
Very annoying beep at 35 degrees. Even more annoying when it is about 32 degrees out and the car's radiant heat warms the measured temp up to 36 at every stop light, just to get the beep at 35 again when you drive off. Don't laugh, it happens more than one would imagine here in Colorado.

·
Registered
824 Posts
macadoo said:
Very annoying beep at 35 degrees. Even more annoying when it is about 32 degrees out and the car's radiant heat warms the measured temp up to 36 at every stop light, just to get the beep at 35 again when you drive off. Don't laugh, it happens more than one would imagine here in Colorado.
Both when you start at that temp or when the temp drops as you are driving.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Snow Flake

I was driving to work on Thesday in Van Nuys CA. it was 35 out side for the first time this year and I saw the Snow Flake. I don't know how long it was on for, my drive is only 10 minutes.
Ron:)

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Yep - I actually like this feature. Warns you to watch out for ice...

I once drove my Coupe about two hours back from Atlantic City in a blowing snowstorm, with stock Pilot Sports on it, and it did AMAZINGLY well...much to my surprise...

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
MVP said:
No ice or snow on the roads, although my 02 did spend some time on the ice once, boy that was fun.

The snowflake got annoying though, I was waiting for it to stop blinking for the hour and 15 minutes I was driving the car. Finally just became frustrated and yelled at it, then it quit reading the temprature and got stuck on the word "UP" for 15 minutes. She's a feisty one.
You yelled at her? You obviously hurt her feelings! The message was actually "UP YOURS" and she ignored you for 15 minutes. This also happens with female passengers. Especially the ones named Snowflake ;)

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
macadoo said:
Well been cold here the last few weeks, I just realized the annoying beep, lucky for me I like my music LOUD so I can't hear it most of the time!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts