Maserati Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I usually do this on a forum as I learned. As well as it's nice to see I have way older cars than most of you! I love T/A's, and my DSM is my daily driver. The Chevy pulls the jetski down to the lake. I'm a happy owner ;)

·
Registered
158 Posts
I do this on pretty much every forum I am on. Can't see anything tho on my iPhone as it displays the page in a different format.

I think there are two sides to listing your cars.
1: showing off what you have worked hard for
2: people perceive you as an arrogant prick that has too much money.

For reasons above, I list my cars on the higher end forums but on the cheapy ricer, children infested boards, I keep my signature blank. I'm fairly young still, only 29, so for my age, I get a LoT of shit for owning the cars I do. Comes with the territory I guess.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
At least the Maserati(s) owned should be in the signature. It makes a difference when discussing issues on the car.

·
5,887 Posts
I do this on pretty much every forum I am on. Can't see anything tho on my iPhone as it displays the page in a different format.

I think there are two sides to listing your cars.
1: showing off what you have worked hard for
2: people perceive you as an arrogant prick that has too much money.

For reasons above, I list my cars on the higher end forums but on the cheapy ricer, children infested boards, I keep my signature blank. I'm fairly young still, only 29, so for my age, I get a LoT of shit for owning the cars I do. Comes with the territory I guess.
Makes sense. Listing Maseratis owned and mods to the same is important on a Maserati forum. Of course, listing that info on a non-Maserati forum could be useless.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
I don't believe there is any "car envy" on this site.

·
Registered
51 Posts
just added :cheers:

·
Registered
219 Posts
I am still tryin to figure out the whole signature thing :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
signature modified !

·
Registered
229 Posts
Ah, Dave. And your identifying sig. is...?

·
Registered
35 Posts
agreed. btw, anyone have any good tips for dealing with exterior colour fading? i've noticed the car washes and winters will do that to this deep blue, thats kind of becoming not-so-deep :)))

·
Registered
229 Posts
"btw, anyone have any good tips for dealing with exterior colour fading? i've noticed the car washes and winters will do that to this deep blue, thats kind of becoming not-so-deep"

Stay away from car wash places! Wash it yourself.

It has taken me 1-1/2 years to almost completely eliminate the damage caused by the previous owner's use of commercial car washes. Frequent use of fine polish did it. Along with refinishing the insides of the wheels from the damage caused by dragging along the car wash's wheel guides.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts