Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One thing I've noticed on this forum (which is excellent btw) is that it's rare to see a posting signature saying what model of Maserati the poster has. This is in contrast to many other forums I go to for cars I own.

Can I suggest we all add that info to signatures?

I find it useful as many threads apply to QP more than Coupe/GS more than GT etc. I particulary like the technical/specific threads because they help me learn about these great machines, but I'm always left thinking - is this for a coupe model or a QP? I want to learn about all the models, but can't always distinguish what's what.

thanks

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
can we leave out stuff like this:
"I think we can all look forward to the time when these three theories are given equal time in our science classrooms across the country, and eventually the world; One third time for Intelligent Design, one third time for Flying Spaghetti Monsterism, and one third time for logical conjecture based on overwhelming observable evidence."

·
Registered
518 Posts
Come on M! the Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is so important to the automotive forum...it is difficult to repair a car without the touch of his noodley appendage

added masers to sig

·
Registered
27 Posts
Great suggestion. Too bad I don't own a Maserati at the moment. Had an titanium 2002 Spyder, red 2003 Spyder and pozzi blue 2006 QP, but would not want to list them in my current signature - I'd be stretching... ;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
You can show them as sold. Having 3 Mas in the past means that you probably have lots of input.

·
Super Moderator
2,554 Posts
Is there anyone monitoring for these junk/scam posts. This is the third one in two hours? Administrators, can you not get this scammer's ID and posts removed?!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts