Maserati Forum banner
181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
4,431 Posts
Someone sent me a meme which read : gas is more expensive than beer so drink, don’t drive !

Clearly those people have never bought a beer at a stadium or a concert !!

Speaking of which .. tired of MADD ( mothers against drunk drivers ) ads. So I joined DDAMM ( drunk drivers against mad mothers )

p.s. BTW, Gas prices are so high that I saw Dolly Parton sharing a ride with Jolene today to save money.

·
Premium Member
2009 GranTurismo S
418 Posts
Someone sent me a meme which read : gas is more expensive than beer so drink, don’t drive !

Clearly those people have never bought a beer at a stadium or a concert !!

Speaking of which .. tired of MADD ( mothers against drunk drivers ) ads. So I joined DDAMM ( drunk drivers against mad mothers )
I had heard of DAM though, Mothers against Dyslexia.

·
Premium Member
2009 GranTurismo S
418 Posts
When people marvel at the shape of clouds ..

View attachment 143763
Was at a friend's house the other night and the bugs were coming out and someone piped up...Do you ever wonder if bugs say, hey these people are really peopleing me. :)

And I probably shouldn't post this but I think it's been declassified now.....

Water Blue Fluid Sky Font

·
Premium Member
2009 GranTurismo S
418 Posts
Then I saw this one the other day, interesting story......

Researchers for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority found over 200 dead crows near greater Boston recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu.

A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone’s relief, confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be vehicular impacts. However, during the detailed analysis it was noted that varying colors of paints appeared on the bird’s beaks and claws.

By analyzing these paint residues it was determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, while only 2% were killed by an impact with a car.

MTA then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of truck kills versus car kills.

He very quickly concluded the cause: When crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger.

They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout “Cah”, not a single one could shout “Truck.”

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
4,431 Posts
[QUOTE="Jdubbya, post: 1033550, member: 103710"
They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout “Cah”
[/QUOTE]

Hopefuly our friends overseas are familiar with the New England dialect which drives the point of this joke ..

·
Super Moderator
5,401 Posts
[QUOTE="Jdubbya, post: 1033550, member: 103710"
They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout “Cah”
Hopefuly our friends overseas are familiar with the New England dialect which drives the point of this joke ..
[/QUOTE]

Many of us are familiar with the Old English (or as we prefer, the real English) dialect, in which the joke works perfectly well ;)

C

181 - 194 of 194 Posts