Maserati Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live down in Naples, Florida, and we're heading into the rainy season down here. It is not uncommon for us to experience a daily deluge from June through September, so I'm hunkering down and getting the cars ready. I figured I would get smart about the latest wipers, and read alot of forum threads and third-party reviews to get a feel for what enthusiasts are using. The overwhelming favorite was the Bosch Icons, so I bought three pair and installed them. Installation was easy. Naturally, since applying Rain-X and installing the new wipers, there hasn't been a drop of rain. In any event, I will report my observations as it begins to get wet down here. In the interim, I thought the membership may want to share their thoughts relative to these and other quality wipers, such as the Rain-X brand, Pella, etc. My first impression is that they're a quality product that have a more aerodynamic profile than the traditional wiper, in that there is no "suspension" carrying the wiper, the arm and blade are one in the same.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'm in Fort Myers--we should meet up sometime. What color is your coupe?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine is nero carbonio (metallic black). I have a friend who owns another metallic black coupe as well in Ft. Myers. Perhaps a S.W. Florida Maserati Club is in the works?

·
Registered
262 Posts
I believe I may have run into one of you guys (not literally) a few weeks ago in downtown Ft. Myers. I believe I held up traffic so I could pull up along side of the other car and say something stupid like "nice car." Mine's a GS coupe in grigio alfieri.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts