Maserati Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Blu Nettuno GranTurismo - Facelift Coupe CC
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

My name is Liam. I'm in South Georgia. And this is my 3rd Maserati. The second one is in the background. It (the 4200) was rear ended on Valentine's Day. Bought the GranTurismo from a forum member who bought it from another forum member.

I am thrilled with this Blu Nettuno beauty!!! It has been well loved and properly maintained, updated, and well documented.

I have been hanging around in the background for quite a while. I thought it proper ...for a formal first introduction.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Oishi I completely loved the 4200. I have always thought the Giugiaro lines to be very sexy.

The GT has several performance upgrades though (aside from the stock HP boost). It has the FD DBW module, a sport upgrade including modern facelift front end, spoiler and side skirts and a GT sport exhaust with a FD performance air filter upgrade. It also has the Big 6 piston brakes and 20" MC wheels. It sounds and drives much better!

I do miss downshifting with the engine brake effect on the F1. And the lighter weight of the 4200 seemed more nimble.

I am beyond impressed with the GT however. This is a very nice example of the trident marque.

·
Registered
2013 GranTurismo Sport, Nero Carbonio Ext.
7 Posts
Hello!!! What neat cars you have owned. I just got my GT in June...longtime dream to have an Italian , but I was also seriously considering a GranSport too and not just the GT...really interested in the F1 (on an 09 GT S also) , but it just wasn't looking like it would be happening for a few reasons.....for now....anyways, gorgeous paint on your GT! beautiful color.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
View attachment 144765
My name is Liam. I'm in South Georgia. And this is my 3rd Maserati. The second one is in the background. It (the 4200) was rear ended on Valentine's Day. Bought the GranTurismo from a forum member who bought it from another forum member.

I am thrilled with this Blu Nettuno beauty!!! It has been well loved and properly maintained, updated, and well documented.

I have been hanging around in the background for quite a while. I thought it proper ...for a formal first introduction.
Welcome, Liam. Can never have too many GA boys in here... :p Love that Blu

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What a gorgeous color! Love how it sparkles like that :cool:
Hello!!! What neat cars you have owned. I just got my GT in June...longtime dream to have an Italian , but I was also seriously considering a GranSport too and not just the GT...really interested in the F1 (on an 09 GT S also) , but it just wasn't looking like it would be happening for a few reasons.....for now....anyways, gorgeous paint on your GT! beautiful color.
Welcome Liam, beautiful cars, great taste, congratulations!
Welcome, Liam. Can never have too many GA boys in here... :p Love that Blu
My humble thanks for the warm welcome.
And I must agree that Blu is a gorgeous color, especially in the sunshine!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts