Maserati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Silicon Valley Maserati yesterday and they had a 2005 (06?) 90th Anniversary Spider for sale, only 90 made for the US, in a word, the car looked incredible. Speecial seats, interior trim, the roof lid has a carbon fiber lid which extends behind the driver and passenger side sort of like a head rest.

pretty hefty price tag of $120,000, but a complete looker.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Nice car. Interesting features: GS like interior, Maserati symbol inset in front fenders. The carbon fibre thing behind the headrests looks nice but blocks rear quarter vision. Like the color.

Also the headlight insets are silver, not body color.

Ferrari/Maserati of Seattle has one.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i believe theirs was silver with Blue/Silver interior

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
i have very high hopes of the 90th anniversary spyder, as the press photos were very impressive. i thought the color is very rich and intriguing.

however, i have seen the car and to be honest with you, the blue is a little disappointing. the closest thing on the road that has a similar color is unfortunately a toyota echo. if you dont pay attention to those cars, the closest thing would be a 350Z with more metallics and less satuation. i saw it in broad daylight so i have no idea how good it looks at night.

again, my comment is based on how good it looks in pictures.

as for the side shield, to be honest with you, it is tacky.

the CF tonneau cover is very very nice.

the seat back in body color is very nice.

the interior and exterior is just as nice as a GS.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Now how could I let this keep going without some pictures?

Personally, this is one of my favorite cars, I *love* the color combo.

- Mark

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
thebimbo
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing