Maserati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm a new owner of a biturbo and first time user at this forum. anyways, was wondering on a cheap alternative to replacing fuel pump. looks similar to an old volvo or vw fuel pump. i did notice the PSI's are much lower for the biturbo. any ideas on an inexpensive fuel pump, mine isn't working at all. also my car is an 85, but i'm pretty sure it is fuel injected, is that possible? it has an intake that looks like a big octopus. any help would be greatly appreciated. this car has been sitting for some time, and i'm trying to bring it back to life.

·
Registered
17 Posts
overn said:
i'm a new owner of a biturbo and first time user at this forum. anyways, was wondering on a cheap alternative to replacing fuel pump. looks similar to an old volvo or vw fuel pump. i did notice the PSI's are much lower for the biturbo. any ideas on an inexpensive fuel pump, mine isn't working at all. also my car is an 85, but i'm pretty sure it is fuel injected, is that possible? it has an intake that looks like a big octopus. any help would be greatly appreciated. this car has been sitting for some time, and i'm trying to bring it back to life.
For sure you care is a carburated model.
Bellow the plenum chamber (octopus) is the carburator body...
If the pump isn't working, look first to the related relays.

Regards,

Mont

1 - 3 of 3 Posts