Edit on 7/25/23 - currently off-market.

For sale - $53,000 Or Best Reasonable Offer

2013 GranTurismo Cabrio (GranCabrio) MC
White / Tan (Cuoio) with the OEM MC Carbon Fiber package.
Currently professionally wrapped in 3M's "Satin Vampire Red". (Wrap was installed just before the car went into storage in November '22, less than 500 miles ago)
Clean / Clear title in my name, in my hands.

I purchased this car from The Toy Barn last spring, with roughly 29k miles on it. the car now has 35k-ish.

• The car is in fantastic condition. I'd call it a 9 of 10, "driver" condition.
  • Recently serviced (just before I put it in storage in November, less than 500 miles since), including filters, belt, coolant flush, power steering flush, oil change, brake fluid flush.
  • - During its time in storage, I replaced the grill with a new OEM unit, because the chrome perimeter was separating on the one that was on it. (a keen eye might note that in the dealership-photos which I'll post, below. I did NOT notice it until after I owned it).
  • NEW Interstate AGM battery installed in September '22
  • Factory / OEM Maserati Battery tender is hardwired into the trunk, so it can be easily plugged-in.
  • Maserati script Puddle Lights
  • Tires are Lexani, installed by the dealer I purchased the car from, so roughly 4k-6k miles on them. Excellent condition.
  • The aftermarket wheels have some various curb rash on them (they came to me that way, it wasn't me. :cool: ) It's repairable, but I haven't yet.
  • One of the twin-stacked BOSE speakers between the rear seats has a dented-grill from an inadvertent elbow (that might have been us, because I didn't notice it until I was detailing it recently)
  • no CEL's or other warning lights with the exception of the occasional "Tire Pressure Monitoring System" fault. Initializing the system with the button to the left of the steering wheel clears that each time. I suspect a failing sensor, or potentially as simple as a battery. Easily rectified next time the tires come off the wheels.
  • Comes with an outdoor fitted "CoverKing" cover, as well as the OEM felt Dust Cover .

I have some aftermarket items which have not yet been installed, which could be up for negotiation into the sale. Unless we agree otherwise though, they are not included in the sale.
These negotiable items include (all are NEW, never installed):
  • OEM Style Carbon-Fiber Hood with the 3rd vent / scoop.
  • Gen 3 Android 12 ACAR android head unit and climate control panel.
  • Braided Steel brake lines
  • SmartTop Module (allows 1-touch convertible-top activation)
  • Front splitter guard, I don't recall the manufacture. It's new and covers the entire front lip with an ABS guard.

The car is currently on display at Automotive Addiction in Sandy, Utah. It has a cracked windshield, which happened on the way to storage in November. This will be replaced prior to sale. I reserve the right to add miles to it if the weather clears up! (I'm on the local Ferrari Club of America board, and I may use this car to attend some events)

Please ask questions. I'm an open book and will be transparent. However, be patient with me since the car is on display 2 hours from my residence, and over an hour from my office. If you need pictures of something specific, it might take me some time to get out there. Anticipating the "why are you selling" question: I miss my F430 too much, and it's keeping me from falling in love with this car. I'm going back to an F-Car after this sells.

Photos (additional photos in the following replies to this post) are divided into two categories: Current, and 'pre-wrap'. these 'pre-wrap' photos are actually the photos from the dealership ad which I purchased the car from last summer. I offer these so that you'll understand the condition of the car underneath the wrap. If you don't like the wrap but are a serious buyer otherwise, I could be convinced to remove the wrap professionally, once you've placed a good-faith deposit.