Maserati Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
It clearly shows that "worst" is just as subtle and complex a topic as "best".

In the past, I have thought about buying several cars on that list. Better not think too much about the implications of that.

·
Registered
2006 Gransport LE
659 Posts
1976 Aston Martin Lagonda

was one of the first cars I fell in love with - I read about it in C/D as a kid and have wanted one since. Funny thing is, I never really got to know anything about it - until now.

·
Registered
722 Posts
(Lagonda) was one of the first cars I fell in love with - I read about it in C/D as a kid and have wanted one since.
Me too, we saw one outside a nice hotel off Union Square in San Francisco around 1980. As a 22-year-old, I could tell that it belonged to a whole 'nother world of wealthy individuals and exotic, exclusive travel, different from me. Now it's an automotive oddity.

And of course you can't go wrong with an LM002.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Me too, we saw one outside a nice hotel off Union Square in San Francisco around 1980. As a 22-year-old, I could tell that it belonged to a whole 'nother world of wealthy individuals and exotic, exclusive travel, different from me. Now it's an automotive oddity.

And of course you can't go wrong with an LM002.
Those Lagonda square lines and video game controls were SOOOO cool. And the LM002 with the Lambo flare.... Oh, and the Bricklin was my fav as a kid. 100 lb gullwings! Yeah baby!

I'll bet a lot of those WORST cars are worth big bucks now :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks lik the BEST list to my eyes.

Not only are they douchebags about their arrogant OPINIONS... they get into politics, too!

"Introduced shortly after 9/11 — an event whose causes were tangled in America's unquenchable thirst for oil"

Why don't they trample the graves of those puddles of flesh that jumped out of a burning building? Total disrespect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.