Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HUGE shout out to forum member oresto from whom I learned of this dongle.
The Hyper Tough dongle will clear your wrench/oil reset on your dash. It also has a pretty decent amount of functionality! At $49 it is definitely worth its weight in gold. Apple IOS & Android compatible. A few simple downloads and you're good to go! I have enclosed some illustrations of the initial set up.
Walmart $49.jpg
HT 1.png
HT 2.png
Wrench.jpg
Android Apps.jpg
GT OBD:dongle location.jpg
Green = Powered Up.jpg
Blue = connected.jpg
Wrench Reset.jpg

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
There was no fee to download my GT, your first vehicle is free!
I believe additional vehicles will cost you a annual fee though.

More functionality/Info.
Downloading Maserati.jpg
Different Models.jpg
Auto Scan 1.jpg
Auto Scan 2.jpg
Oil Service.jpg

·
Registered
134 Posts
I use this same model to reset the service indicators in my Jaguars. This is a boss little tool. It has nearly the diagnostic functionality of my Jaguar factory software. Incredible for the price.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I could tell when it came online that it wasn't your 'run of the mill,' cheap dongle.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Found one on ebay for $37.50. Really hope it can access sky hook module. Did actually call Autel and they confirmed it would. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
688 Posts
nice find! any luck with airbag or TCU?
also, guessing the free model download is tied to the adapter I’d preventing installing the software on different phones to get different makes?

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Found one on ebay for $37.50. Really hope it can access sky hook module. Did actually call Autel and they confirmed it would. Fingers crossed.
I think it will access Skyhook, when I ran a autoscan the Skyhook module was listed/highlighted, and appeared to be active.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
For what you get for $37.50, it would be worth it to have in the tool box, regardless (y)

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice find! any luck with airbag or TCU?
also, guessing the free model download is tied to the adapter I’d preventing installing the software on different phones to get different makes?
I did see a module for the Airbag.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts