Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
5,887 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for that. And how do we get around the wiring issue for the stock valve flaps?

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
You just leave the hoses alone, or tie them up to something. There's nothing special you have to do with them.

·
Registered
200 Posts
How much does it cost to get tubi's installed? what is better tubi or larini?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
How much does it cost to get tubi's installed? what is better tubi or larini?
Boombah - I think that depends on which tones you prefer. The tubi is a lower, throaty sound and the Larini is more high-pitched. I believe, from a quality standpoint, they're both top notch.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I got mine installed for $160 (2h labor), but it can be done in 1h.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boombah - Bianco Guji is just the most stunning clour for the GS, IMHO, but so rare especially on the Spider. Do you get a lot of attention in that colour? Can't really be discreet in a pearl car ;)

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wow, seriously? I JUST bought my exhaust, now one is cheap...crap...feelin dumb...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's the highs and lows of Ebay my friend:) When you are looking for something - nothing, then when you least expect it, have bought another one, or cash is low - boom, there it is. Always the way I am afraid. Looks like someone will get lucky though. I e-mailed the guy and apparently he also has a set of Granturismo mufflers and QP mufflers too.

·
Registered
233 Posts
That's the highs and lows of Ebay my friend:) When you are looking for something - nothing, then when you least expect it, have bought another one, or cash is low - boom, there it is. Always the way I am afraid. Looks like someone will get lucky though. I e-mailed the guy and apparently he also has a set of Granturismo mufflers and QP mufflers too.
I know what you mean, I have been selling on there for about 7 years now, and it will always be a part of it. LOL, I have given some deals and taken some, this one just isn't for me. Not this time...I am watching for GS wheels everyday like a damn hawk. If anyone sees them or another set for my coupe, post it up, I NEED them...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SSGT - if you want a set of GS rims, try Jeff at Formula Dynamics. I seem to remember his own GS having aftermarket rims, so he may just have the stock ones available. Worth a shot...

·
Registered
439 Posts
Is there a way of telling of an actual Tubi being authentic?
I.e. Are the stamped with serial#'s or is there anything to look for?

·
Registered
233 Posts
SSGT - if you want a set of GS rims, try Jeff at Formula Dynamics. I seem to remember his own GS having aftermarket rims, so he may just have the stock ones available. Worth a shot...
I just asked him last week, no luck there, they were already gone...I'll keep looking.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Boombah - Bianco Guji is just the most stunning clour for the GS, IMHO, but so rare especially on the Spider. Do you get a lot of attention in that colour? Can't really be discreet in a pearl car ;)
Thank you...... I really wanted Black but the Bianco Fuji was AWESOME in person I changed my mind.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
581 Posts
So who got the Tubis? $1,400 was a pretty good deal!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I actually thought they were a bit expensive... The Larini mufflers retail at 1800 from FD and you are certain on what you are getting.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.