Maserati Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry about the long delay, but here are some pictures of my beauty. Unfortunately, both the radio and windshield wipers dont work. I knew about the radio, but I hired lemon squad to look at the car, and checked off the wipers as good. They decline to respond. Highly recommend avoiding. Anyways, back to the matter at hand. I plan to keep here very well cared for, and I'll just grab a cheap cambiocorsa coupe for my track days. With the rarity and the convertible chassis, this one is meant to be polished and cruised with the occassional leg stretching.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
IMO all 4200 manuals are very rare... but the used car market doesn't seem to care 🤷‍♂️
Especially as other exotics of this era with manuals are going at 50-100% premiums over their paddled siblings
Exactly! One of the auto enthusiast world's best kept secrets, swipe em up when you can boys and girls, I think these are going to skyrocket in value any day. They almost certainly will in the future.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Sorry about the long delay, but here are some pictures of my beauty. Unfortunately, both the radio and windshield wipers dont work. I knew about the radio, but I hired lemon squad to look at the car, and checked off the wipers as good. They decline to respond. Highly recommend avoiding. Anyways, back to the matter at hand. I plan to keep here very well cared for, and I'll just grab a cheap cambiocorsa coupe for my track days. With the rarity and the convertible chassis, this one is meant to be polished and cruised with the occassional leg stretching.
She is beautiful! You may want to look into upgrading your radio, there are write ups here that can guide you through the process. It is not easy, but doable if you have some skills. As for the wipers, I am sure it is something fixable.

Reactions: Oishi
41 - 44 of 44 Posts