Maserati Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
4,568 Posts
Yikes ! I'm about 4 months away from that mark also , but what parts are being replaced and what services are performed at the 4 year milestone, did they give you a full list ?

·
Vendor
4,745 Posts
Mike,

It certainly sounds high... We do offer a 3yr / 36k service kit on our website, if you're a hands on guy you can likely perform the work yourself but otherwise, you can also take the kit to a local service shop (Maserati or otherwise) as most of the maintenance items are not unlike most cars in the market. This way you're sure to get the right fluids, filters, parts needed to perform the service right and get a good result.

Hope this helps but feel free to reach out to us directly by phone or email with any questions!

Maserati Maserati GranTurismo (Automatica) Service Kit

Best Regards,

Attachments

·
Registered
535 Posts
Mike,

It certainly sounds high... We do offer a 3yr / 36k service kit on our website, if you're a hands on guy you can likely perform the work yourself but otherwise, you can also take the kit to a local service shop (Maserati or otherwise) as most of the maintenance items are not unlike most cars in the market. This way you're sure to get the right fluids, filters, parts needed to perform the service right and get a good result.

Hope this helps but feel free to reach out to us directly by phone or email with any questions!

Maserati Maserati GranTurismo (Automatica) Service Kit

Best Regards,
FD,

Do you have a 6-year maintenance kit? Does it have all the replacement parts for the official Mas 6 year?

Thanks.

·
Vendor
4,745 Posts
FD,

Do you have a 6-year maintenance kit? Does it have all the replacement parts for the official Mas 6 year?

Thanks.
We can certainly put a kit together for you as we have all the individual pieces and can provide any factory OEM Maserati parts at a great price as well.

Feel free to give us a call and shoot us an email and we'll see what we can put together for you

Best Regards,

·
Registered
118 Posts
just brought my car in for service and they quoted me $3500 for a four year service is that normal
Before I bought my car, dealership in Illinois told me around 2-2500$ now that time is approaching in 4 months I called to confirm price and they said about 2500 but closer to 3k. I’ll just call them and tell them Indianapolis dealer offered to do it for less and for them to match there price. That’s worked for me in the past

·
Registered
961 Posts
Before I bought my car, dealership in Illinois told me around 2-2500$ now that time is approaching in 4 months I called to confirm price and they said about 2500 but closer to 3k. I’ll just call them and tell them Indianapolis dealer offered to do it for less and for them to match there price. That’s worked for me in the past
What dealership in Illinois told you it would be $3K?

·
Registered
693 Posts
I still can't believe what shops charge for what should be a couple hundred bucks at best... Mercedes does this too with their A and B service. brakes too, like $1500 for $45 worth of pads and 30 minutes of time.

·
Registered
118 Posts
What dealership in Illinois told you it would be $3K?[/QUOTE]
Continental Ferrari Maserati hinsdale Illinois. Usually when I talk to guy named Taylor he’s pretty nice and reasonable. Someone else answered phone this time and I get different answers out of him. Even when I try scheduling. Taylor is awesome and makes room, other guy just doesn’t accommodate the customer. I’d rather not say his name.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Where would one find the printed list of 4 year and 6 year service requirements on a 2012 Gran Turismo? If it is in the manual I don't have that yet. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
4,568 Posts
Where would one find the probably
inted list of 4 year and 6 year service requirements on a 2012 Gran Turismo? If it is in the manual I don't have that yet. Thank you.
That would be great , if someone here has those lists and can post them ...or at least let us know where they can be downloaded or viewed ..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I went to Gold Coast Bentley for my 4 year QP service. The labor cost was over 1700 bucks and the parts were about 800 and the rest taxes. It just seems over the top. I think I will find somewhere else for oil change in about a year. Does anyone know of a reputable service shop in Illinois other than Continental and Bentley?

·
Registered
287 Posts
From Maserati Maintenance Plan:

1) engine oil & filter (every 2 years or every 12,500 miles)
2) AC/Alternator belt (every 2 years) - seems crazy to me??
3) Water pump poly V spring belt (replace in 5th year)
3) air filter (replace every year or 12500 miles)
4) spark plugs (replace 6th year)
5) active charcoal filter and lamda sensors (replace 4th year) - not sure what this is??
6) OBD II system filter (replace every 4 years) - what is this??
7) gearbox and differential oil (replace every 2 years)
8) power steering oil, coolant, brake fluid, pollen filter (replace every 2 years)

It gives you a rough idea. I feel most of the stuff is really not difficult to perform but dealer has to mark-up 1000-2000%, which is normal...hence, $2000-3000 for most bi-annual service work.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts