Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't see anyone doing this so I'll start. Parts will become harder to obtain, so let's start a parts library!

The below files can be downloaded and used to 3D print the part on a decent 3D printer. There are commercial ventures that will print for you. If you are really stuck, I can print and post for a small fee.

I will continue to add to this as I finish models for each part

To begin,

QP headlight Washer connector Maserati Headlight Washer Connector by Jimbobtx3

QP headlight mounting lugs (epoxy glue on) - coming soon, don't throw away that headlight, just put new mounts on it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can't see anyone doing this so I'll start. Parts will become harder to obtain, so let's start a parts library!

The below files can be downloaded and used to 3D print the part on a decent 3D printer. There are commercial ventures that will print for you. If you are really stuck, I can print and post for a small fee.

I will continue to add to this as I finish models for each part

To begin,

QP headlight Washer connector Maserati Headlight Washer Connector by Jimbobtx3

QP headlight mounting lugs (epoxy glue on) - coming soon, don't throw away that headlight, just put new mounts on it.
Great idea Jim bob.
I am not too familiar with the admin of this site but those who are could consider requesting a folder called 3D Parts Library or some such similar name. We could then build the collection.

I have collected a few accessories files such as key rings etc but as yet no replaceable parts but I have been scouring to find some.
Mike.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Like he posted, not very obvious, but it is there

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Like he posted, not very obvious, but it is there
Thanks! I see it now. This is a great idea. Moderators, I second the motion to create a Sticky for this topic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts