Maserati Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I bought a 3500 Vignale #871, one of the first series (long hood). The previous owner startet the restoration but did not finish. I am looking for several parts of the early spider and I am also looking for some technical information such as:

How does the correct CIBIE headlights look like?
Does anybody know the number of the headlights?
I would like to install a new wiring, is it possible to buy this as a ready made part?
Does anybody know the correct size of the front trident and the oval for this series?

Thanks to all
Alfred

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hi Alfred,

Great to hear that you're restoring a 3500 Vignale Spyder. This is actually not the best place for you to get your questions answered (you can somewhat tell from the limited number of responses on the threads in the Vintage section).

I would recommend you go to this forum instead. You may have to register, but it has many more vintage Maserati experts. All of whom will be happy to hear about your car. They already have a discussion on 3500 Spyders.

Best regards,

John

·
Registered
225 Posts
Glad you found the other site, looks like you've already met Walter... I do think people will be more helpful and appreciative over there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts