Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering buying a used 2001 3200 GT. Have heard rumours that people have had problems with the 3.2L biturbo V8 - breakdowns and whatnot. Can anyone confirm?

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
dtoong said:
Considering buying a used 2001 3200 GT. Have heard rumours that people have had problems with the 3.2L biturbo V8 - breakdowns and whatnot. Can anyone confirm?
Sorry I cannot answer this question for you but I will ask a few people that may know. I just wanted to be the first to welcome you to the forum. Hope to see you back here often.
Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Andrew said:
dtoong said:
Sorry I cannot answer this question for you but I will ask a few people that may know. I just wanted to be the first to welcome you to the forum. Hope to see you back here often.
Cheers!
Hi Andrew, have you got any news on this issue. I´m also interested on buying a 3200GT, but need some feedback from previous owners.

Mike

·
Premium Member
901 Posts
I'm sorry to say I don't have this information yet but I'm still tracking down some leads. Will keep you updated. Sorry for the badnews :oops:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've had my 2001 3200GTA for 2 months, so far so good. A couple of very minor niggles but nothing that wont be sorted by the trident warranty. i love it. Very comfortable & fast. Looks great too.

Grigio Touring with Bordeaux leather, carbon dash, later 4200 wheels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
CraigW
Maserati Forum
We’re a forum to discuss the Maserati Coupé, Spyder, GranTurismo, Ghibli, Quattroporte and more!
Full Forum Listing