Maserati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Maserati Granturismo
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the Granturismo for 3 years now. It's been a great car. No problems so far.
Still puts a smile on my face. We Granturismo owners have a car that's
the last of its kind. Naturally aspirated V8 built by Ferrari. A sound that no V6 Turbo will be able to replicate.
This car was introduced in 2008, but still looks great to this day. Some manufacturers make the cars exteriors look to aggressive, many sharp angles, but I think that over time appearances like that, can make a car look dated.
The granturismo has just the right curves. To me the Granturismo is like a beautiful timeless design, like a work of art.

·
Registered
380 Posts
It still looks cutting edge modern in 2020!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for the great video. These cars are amazing. The Granturismo will be remembered as one of Pininfarina's greatest designs. Great design is timeless. I don't plan on selling mine for a long time!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I've often wondered what will be my next car. But the shape of the GT is perfect and still looks like a new design. It will be a long time if ever that I would sell and I'm not sure there is an upgrade. I think its perfect and the Smiles per Miles are still going!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
The OP’s post is true. But there still are plenty of drivers spent plenty amount of efforts modifying, adding sharp angles, add more holes, add more wings, add more vents with the goal of turning it in to a Formula One racer. Lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts