Maserati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2004 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa
9 Posts
This is really an informative vid! Thanks for sharing with us. It's a process many will face sooner or later.

Kendal

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
I don't work on my cars much anymore, but it is interesting to see what is involved in the clutch replacement. I also watched some of his other videos about this car, replacing interior parts, changing oil, doesn't look too bad. This fellow has definitely caught on to the passion of these cars. Note his has passed 120,000 miles and is still going strong.

·
Registered
298 Posts
17:07 - WTF is he doing? If his mission is to introduce as much air into the clutch system while assuring that it is nearly impossible to bleed out later he is really knocking it out of the park.

I watched the first couple of videos from this guy. It was obvious to me at the beginning that it was more a love for making money off YouTube videos than that of cars that spawned this series. The use of the car ninja here confirmed my suspicion that this is a spin-off from a buddy of the car trek crew (Hoovie's buddy in this case).

That stated, I do appreciate the content. They actually made the clutch replacement look pretty straightforward. Re-installing a TOB with that amount of noise is cringe-worthy. I highly doubt this Elliot guy knew what he was getting into financially at the start of the project.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts