Maserati Forum banner

181 - 200 of 322 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Hey guys any Tech issue questions or problems please contact Eric Zeng by using the Whatsapp, +86 151 1600 9580 is his number. His profile is of a female so don't let that throw you off, He is the developer of this unit and there customer service is outstanding. Please know that they are 14 HRS ahead of us.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
Howdy, everybody.

I'm in the process of getting the head unit installed, but the touchscreen does not work. Did you guys have to do anything special for the touchscreen to work?
If you contact Eric there is a touch screen calibration, I think 1 person had this same issue.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Howdy, everybody.

I'm in the process of getting the head unit installed, but the touchscreen does not work. Did you guys have to do anything special for the touchscreen to work?
I had an issue with the touchscreen not working. I contacted support via WhatsApp and they replied to me very quickly. You can try to calibrate the screen by placing and holding all fingers of one hand on the screen for approximately 15 seconds. Unfortunately, this didn't work for me, but it might work for you. In my case they sent a replacement to me within a few days, and it works perfectly.

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
I literally mounted mine via magnetic to the back of the unit. Not even facing flat, but vertical. Works great.
I agree, having been in the early development of GPS there is or is not a signal, strength of signal is not a concern.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wasn't able to get in on the last group buy but got an order in this time....

I was really intrigued by their 360 camera option as well as the smart key but had to decide against it for the time being. May come back around to it in the future but for now the radio update will do.

Robin, thanks again for putting together the group buy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everybody, I am now taking a head count so lets get at least 10 so we can get the best price.

I am putting together a 2nd Group buy do to a huge demand. You will have the following options for LHD (Left Hand Drive) RHD (Right Hand Drive) available. The prices are as follows:
5-9 units $1055.99 for the black and silver or piano black, $1155.99 for Carbon Fiber
10+ units $1005.99 for the black and silver or piano black, $1105.99 Carbon Fber
Right Hand Drive models must add $50
The HD back up Camera is included for the $5.99, yes only $5.99

This includes FREE SHIPPING to all.

**European Customers: Spain, Italy, Germany, UK, France, etc. They will arrange DHL tax free shipping for you. There is a $65 fee in advance and DHL will clear customs and deliver to your door

I created full installation videos of the head unit and the HD revearse camera on my YouTube channel

Robin

I’m in Including rear camera. LHD piano black

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
Thank you all on behalf of Sky AutoVision for the group buy, With the 2 group buys we sold over 50 Head units!!!!!!! Don't forget to check out the Tips and Tricks thread!!!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Robin - What is the last day to get in on this? I am shopping for a GT right now and one going in for a PPI Monday.
It ended last night buy if you email me your paypal I can squeeze you in and send it direct to them this afternoon. They will send an invoice directly to you. You can still look at the links at the retail price but will get you the group buy price, My email is [email protected]

Thanks so much

181 - 200 of 322 Posts