Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 785 Posts

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everybody, I am now taking a head count so lets get at least 10 so we can get the best price.

I am putting together a 2nd Group buy do to a huge demand. You will have the following options for LHD (Left Hand Drive) RHD (Right Hand Drive) available. The prices are as follows:
5-9 units $1055.99 for the black and silver or piano black, $1155.99 for Carbon Fiber
10+ units $1005.99 for the black and silver or piano black, $1105.99 Carbon Fber
Right Hand Drive models must add $50
The HD back up Camera is included for the $5.99, yes only $5.99

This includes FREE SHIPPING to all.

**European Customers: Spain, Italy, Germany, UK, France, etc. They will arrange DHL tax free shipping for you. There is a $65 fee in advance and DHL will clear customs and deliver to your door

I created full installation videos of the head unit and the HD revearse camera on my YouTube channel

Robin

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Hello everybody, I am now taking a head count so lets get at least 10 so we can get the best price.

I am putting together a 2nd Group buy do to a huge demand. You will have the following options for LHD (Left Hand Drive) RHD (Right Hand Drive) available. The prices are as follows:
5-9 units $1055.99 for the black and silver or piano black, $1155.99 for Carbon Fiber
10+ units $1005.99 for the black and silver or piano black, $1105.99 Carbon Fber
Right Hand Drive models must add $50
The HD back up Camera is included for the $5.99, yes only $5.99

This includes FREE SHIPPING to all.

**European Customers: Spain, Italy, Germany, UK, France, etc. They will arrange DHL tax free shipping for you. There is a $65 fee in advance and DHL will clear customs and deliver to your door

I created full installation videos of the head unit and the HD revearse camera on my YouTube channel

Robin

Timado404, IN!!! (Carbon Fiber) & backup cam.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Awesome! On January 1st I will provide the link with instructions and you will be able to choose style etc. I will post on this thread.
Cynabar...In!

·
Registered
136 Posts
How do I know if it's supported with the front/rear cameras that I've already installed in my 2016? Will SiriusXM still work?

thanks for getting everyone together on it!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello, It should be but depends on your connection points, RCA? There is no xm radio, but you can download the SiriusXM app, sign in and your good to go, you just use your wifi hotspot on your phone. I personally use Pandora and internet radio which is all free.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I had a shop install it for me, so not sure what the connections look like, I do know there was an additional module they had to connect. My guess is the module connects to the cameras and the module feeds to the deck.

Bummer about XM! There's an additional monthly charge for the app based subscription.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had a shop install it for me, so not sure what the connections look like, I do know there was an additional module they had to connect. My guess is the module connects to the cameras and the module feeds to the deck.

Bummer about XM! There's an additional monthly charge for the app based subscription.
Yes its 3 bucks, just download tunein radio and get every live station for free, to much free music and channels to ever pay for it...lol

·
Registered
244 Posts

Yes its 3 bucks, just download tunein radio and get every live station for free, to much free music and channels to ever pay for it...lol
I think youtube music is free too! iHeart too! SAT radio is dead.. 16bit. Streaming... 64bit = DSP

·
Registered
244 Posts
Do they have one for My 2012 QP?

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2010 Gran turismo and if this will work in mine I am definitely in for the group buy.

Thanks,
Lance

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm in for piano black and the rear HD camera! Any idea on what additional options will be available with this order? Front camera? Silver Maserati badge/logo similar to what came in the original unit?

Thanks, Robin!

Mark

·
Premium Member
645 Posts

I don't pay anything extra for the SirusXM app on my iPhone. I simply downloaded it and entered my username and password. Works like a charm. You can also download the app to the Android unit.

I have a 2010 Gran turismo and if this will work in mine I am definitely in for the group buy.

Thanks,
Lance
It will work.

1 - 20 of 785 Posts