Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a pair of Bridgestone Re050 from tires-easy.com for $102.30 per!
Per tirerack.com notes, the Re050 scuderia, are used as OEM on the Ferrari Enzo...tire tread rating is 140AA, which means they won't last long, but should stick to the road like glue (;

·
Registered
793 Posts
Just bought a pair of Bridgestone Re050 from tires-easy.com for $102.30 per!
Per tirerack.com notes, the Re050 scuderia, are used as OEM on the Ferrari Enzo...tire tread rating is 140AA, which means they won't last long, but should stick to the road like glue (;
That's not an Enzo tire at that price and Enzo Bridgestones are considerably wider than this!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not an Enzo tire at that price and Enzo Bridgestones are considerably wider than this!
I didn't mean to say the size tire was the same one used on an Enzo. I beleive the type is used on the Enzo in a different size. here is an excerpt from tirerack:

The Potenza RE050 is an Max Performance Summer tire designed to complement the performance of sports cars, sports coupes and sport sedans. While the Potenza RE050 is used as Original Equipment on the supercharged Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG sedan, a Potenza RE050 Scuderia version is used on the 12-cylinder Enzo Ferrari supercar

·
Registered
793 Posts
I didn't mean to say the size tire was the same one used on an Enzo. I beleive the type is used on the Enzo in a different size. here is an excerpt from tirerack:

The Potenza RE050 is an Max Performance Summer tire designed to complement the performance of sports cars, sports coupes and sport sedans. While the Potenza RE050 is used as Original Equipment on the supercharged Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG sedan, a Potenza RE050 Scuderia version is used on the 12-cylinder Enzo Ferrari supercar
That is the Enzo tire type. Enzo tire size is 345/35-19 though.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Please let us know how they compare to your previous tire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts