Maserati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi -

Can anyone advise and give me direction on changing the front brake pads. At first look I'm not even sure how to get the pads and/or caliper removed to do this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

5,152 Posts
If you are asking that, then I would probably pay someone to do it...You can kill someone by not knowing what your doing...Sorry..That is just fact...Jason

Reactions: Sock Tucker

·
Registered
44 Posts
Jason - would you know the shop manual torque specs for the front and rear caliper bolts of a 2017 Levante Base?

Birkm001 - I’m no expert, but you’ll probably want to take it to someone with experience (a professional, or perhaps a friend who does a lot of their own brake maintenance). YouTube can give you a basic answer to your initial question, but nothing beats experience.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Jason - would you know the shop manual torque specs for the front and rear caliper bolts of a 2017 Levante Base?

Birkm001 - I’m no expert, but you’ll probably want to take it to someone with experience (a professional, or perhaps a friend who does a lot of their own brake maintenance). YouTube can give you a basic answer to your initial question, but nothing beats experience.
Did you find the torque specs? Mitchell1 don't show any specs for the Levante.

·
Registered
44 Posts
According to my dealer, the torque specs on a 2017 Levante Base are:

185 NM for the brake caliper bolts
100 NM for the wheel lug nuts

I imagine they are the same for S versions and some other model years.

·
Registered
9 Posts
According to my dealer, the torque specs on a 2017 Levante Base are:

185 NM for the brake caliper bolts
100 NM for the wheel lug nuts

I imagine they are the same for S versions and some other model years.
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts