Hi All! I am a newbie here on the forum... Figured this would be the best place to post my car.

I am selling our 2018 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible Sport because we are downsizing a large car collection. This GranTurismo is one of the cars from that collection that has been amassed over the years. This car’s exterior is Rosso Trionfale Metallic with a Cuoio interior. This GranTurismo still has a factory warranty (which can be extended or another 2 years!)

As with all of our vehicles in the collection all have been babied and this GT Convertible has always been garaged kept and connected to a lithium battery tender. The paint shines brilliantly, the interior is a 9.99 out of 10. Everything works in this vehicle as if it was new! Operating the convertible top is easy as pie, just holding the “top down” button, same for putting the top back up; hold down the “Top up” button.

All electrics work perfectly and there are NO error lights on. Two sets of keys come with the car. The original manuals and tools also come with the car. The car was just serviced by Maserati of Dallas and needs nothing. The car just got brand new front tires and had a wheel alignment at the Maserati dealership.

I have tons of pictures you can see of the car.

We are more than happy for you to have the car looked at by a mechanic or at the Ferrari/Maserati dealership prior to purchase. Please let me know if you have any questions. We have the vehicle’s clean title in hand.

I am not a car dealer.
Have a wonderful day and thank you for looking at my post!

Please PM me if interest! I can point you to my site that has more photos of the car

Kindest Regards
TR