Maserati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 GT sport with 6000 miles any reason the rear ties are wearing twice
as fast at the front ? The rears are just about bald .. Weird

Tommy

·
Registered
728 Posts
Same as mine.
My 2016 GT sport ate through the Pirellis...and I never did one burnout. They are considered very "soft" rubber tires. I changed them at 12,000 miles and went to Michellin which most people switch to.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I have a 2017 GT sport with 6000 miles any reason the rear ties are wearing twice
as fast at the front ? The rears are just about bald .. Weird

Tommy
What is your exact wear pattern??? Even wear across the tire, inside shoulder wear, outside shoulder wear, or wear through the middle of the tire??? Depending on what type of wear you're experiencing can tell whether or not it's an alignment problem that needs adjusting... Factory alignment set-up is not always the best way to go when it comes to tire wear (y)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Your right foot and TADTS.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is your exact wear pattern??? Even wear across the tire, inside shoulder wear, outside shoulder wear, or wear through the middle of the tire??? Depending on what type of wear you're experiencing can tell whether or not it's an alignment problem that needs adjusting... Factory alignment set-up is not always the best way to go when it comes to tire wear (y)
Inside wear

1 - 7 of 7 Posts