Maserati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to get a copy of the 2015 Ghibli SQ4 repair manual? I have been searching online and found a variety from Ebay to free downloads of old Ghibli models but I am not sure which ones are useful. If someone has experience with getting a manual, please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Due to the high cost of repair, it is worthwhile to pay the $50 and get the repair manual. Short of that, I have been finding some DIY videos on YouTube...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I could not transact with these people via Ebay, something to do with VAT registration, blah, blah, blah. However I have managed to contact them directly via email address below, ask them what I want , they sent me an invoice and I am waiting for the workshop manual to be linked across to me. Hopefully next day or two.
CARMANUALS4U UK

[email protected]

its a gmail account as you can see so will allow you to communicate directly with them on the one you want, they claim to be able to get " anything"

Lets see

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm sure most of the ads on ebay are scams. If I remember correctly, one of the admins/mods of the Ghibliforum was selling the service manual as well. Worth take a look over there.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ghibli 2014-2018 Workshop manual

I now have a copy in PDF format of this manual its over 3500 pages, and covers practically everything.
if you want to share the cost with me. i have 3 copies ONLY to forward electronically , please email me on [email protected]. State clearly on the email subject. GHIBLI Workshop Manual. I am not asking much just enough to cover my cost.

·
Registered
4 Posts
OK waiting for a couple of guys to pay, and I'm done. as I said not making a business out of this just wanted to spread the cost which I will have achieved.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts