Maserati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a 2014 GT Ive seen on random posts some of you had upgraded your radios & navigation systems at a third party shop. Specifically, the stock hardware in the car remained and the software was changed to provide apple car play and the rear back up camera... Can anyone give me more info about what was done?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just had the Naviplus installed on my 2015 GT today and it works pretty good. I imagine this is what you want based on your post. I only use Carplay and it works just like in any OEM CarPlay product. Plus the Naviplus keeps everything looking stock which I personally like. It’s just an screen overlay over the stock system so it doesn’t change the look at all. The system doesn’t come with a back up camera so you’ll need to buy one from whoever you have install it. Price was $1000 for the Naviplus system (I ordered it from them and then reached out to a shop for the install) and $700 for a backup cam and install which is apparently not very easy based on the 6 hours it took them to install.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts