Maserati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo Sport Rosso Mondiale
967 Posts
Please post some pics of the interior...looks GREAT!

·
Registered
2016 GranTurismo Sport Rosso Mondiale
967 Posts
Great!!

·
Registered
2014 GT MC / 2018 Ghibli SQ4 Gransport
115 Posts
For sure.. Carbon package..Black with Red Stitching...
Congrats! I just got a '14 MC a few months ago too. Loving it every day! Looks just like yours with the same full interior carbon package except I have the red leather. Do your neighbors hate you yet? LOL

Funny story.. I live in Chicago so space is tight and the buildings on both side of my house are only 4-5 feet away from my house. My garage is detached in the back of the house off the alley. The building to my left has a coach house in the back instead of a garage. The house on the other side of this building also has a detached garage in the back. So this coach house is in-between our garages and some lady just bought it. My neighbor on the other side of her has a Cayenne Turbo and I can hear him starting up on occasion. And I'm sure the whole neighborhood hears me when I start up. And her bedroom is only a couple walls and maybe 8-10 feet away from my garage, so she's closely surrounded by screaming exhausts LOL. Poor girl...

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Congrats! I just got a '14 MC a few months ago too. Loving it every day! Looks just like yours with the same full interior carbon package except I have the red leather. Do your neighbors hate you yet? LOL

Funny story.. I live in Chicago so space is tight and the buildings on both side of my house are only 4-5 feet away from my house. My garage is detached in the back of the house off the alley. The building to my left has a coach house in the back instead of a garage. The house on the other side of this building also has a detached garage in the back. So this coach house is in-between our garages and some lady just bought it. My neighbor on the other side of her has a Cayenne Turbo and I can hear him starting up on occasion. And I'm sure the whole neighborhood hears me when I start up. And her bedroom is only a couple walls and maybe 8-10 feet away from my garage, so she's closely surrounded by screaming exhausts LOL. Poor girl...
You never know, she might be in heaven 😍

1 - 18 of 18 Posts