Maserati Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
5,213 Posts
Ugh, just reading this is frustrating enough, I can only imagine what a pain it must be to experience it.. Six weeks and neither the dealer or Maserati in Italy can figure out what’s causing it ? At least you won’t have to pay for any of this, correct ?

In a slightly similar case my license plate lights alert icon comes on from time to time, even when the lights are working .. I checked the wiring, cleaned all the contacts, replaced the bulbs ( even though they didn’t need it ) and the light still comes on once in a while . So I’m interested to find out what causes your car‘s symptoms even though it’s not exactly the same as mine, there might be some commonality..

· Premium Member
2013 GTS Coupe
5,213 Posts
I think there are at least a couple of threads on this forum re steering wheel buttons not working, although I don’t recall if it was just one or two buttons which failed ( springs of something like that ) or a system failure where none worked, which is the case here, but maybe a forum search might reveal something to help them troubleshoot the issue , while they’re working on that ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts