Maserati Forum banner

141 - 148 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I can check with person I got mines and ask permission. I dont want to walk on anyone and or do the wrong thing. And as on my part there is no charge. I'll let you know. Send me your email in pm

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello everyone, I’m new here as well and just purchased a 2009 GTS. Looking to find a service manual and would be happy to pay a reasonable fee. Thanks!
I have 2014 one but it should help enjoy. let me know if you can download and worked for you .

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can send you the 2014 GT shop manual, for free...it should be of some assistance. What's your email address???
Basso,

I recently joined this forum and was looking for a shop Manuel for a 2015 GT convertible. It is difficult to follow all this but would be happy to contribute to the cost if you were part of the group buying manuals.

All the best!

·
Registered
429 Posts
Basso,

I recently joined this forum and was looking for a shop Manuel for a 2015 GT convertible. It is difficult to follow all this but would be happy to contribute to the cost if you were part of the group buying manuals.

All the best!
did you receive the manual yet???

·
Registered
85 Posts
Anybody have a link for a workshop manual pdf? I do most basic maintenance myself on my Porsches. Have considered a 2013 Granturismo, but can’t find much info on workshop manuals.
Anybody here doing basic maintenance, oil, fluids, filters, spark plugs, brakes?

Dietmar
I have the workshop manual on a dvd if interested you can e mail me at [email protected]

141 - 148 of 148 Posts