Maserati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 148 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a link for a workshop manual pdf? I do most basic maintenance myself on my Porsches. Have considered a 2013 Granturismo, but can’t find much info on workshop manuals.
Anybody here doing basic maintenance, oil, fluids, filters, spark plugs, brakes?

Dietmar

·
Super Moderator
3,826 Posts
Anybody have a link for a workshop manual pdf? I do most basic maintenance myself on my Porsches. Have considered a 2013 Granturismo, but can’t find much info on workshop manuals.
Anybody here doing basic maintenance, oil, fluids, filters, spark plugs, brakes?

Dietmar
The manual is electronic, I believe and therefore not really available (i.e. I've never heard anyone get this request fulfilled)

None of the things you're talking about are difficult however. You may stray into a couple of things that will do you, as you'll need the computer (changing the EPB shoes for example) but fluids, rotors, pads, plugs and filters should be easy

C

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The service reset is of course one of my concerns. So far the obdstar 200 pro seems to be the best option, but I have Seen others on Amazon.
Most notably this Foxwell NT510 for MASERATI Gran Turismo OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner Read Erase Error Code SRS ABS DPF EPB Airbag Oil Service https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0714JMQMV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_hzi.zbQ2S14BS
When I asked specifically though i received an answer No, it cannot reset service interval, sounds like bad description then...

Dietmar

·
Registered
473 Posts
The service reset is of course one of my concerns. So far the obdstar 200 pro seems to be the best option, but I have Seen others on Amazon.
Most notably this Foxwell NT510 for MASERATI Gran Turismo OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner Read Erase Error Code SRS ABS DPF EPB Airbag Oil Service https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0714JMQMV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_hzi.zbQ2S14BS
When I asked specifically though i received an answer No, it cannot reset service interval, sounds like bad description then...

Dietmar
Try this: http://www.maseratilife.com/forums/granturismo/67545-common-issues-fixes.html#post587226 Post #5

·
Registered
110 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Here's more pictures I received of the table of contents. All the granturismos are relatively the same, except for a few things...I believe this is the updated 2008, 2009 or 2010 workshop manual

Attachments

·
Vendor
743 Posts
I know Ferrari has a tech site that IIRC you can access for $150 per day... Perhaps Maserati has one too and possible you can save the files? If you had to screen capture each page though that would be a daunting task :(

·
Registered
110 Posts
I know Ferrari has a tech site that IIRC you can access for $150 per day... Perhaps Maserati has one too and possible you can save the files? If you had to screen capture each page though that would be a daunting task :(
True. But that would be absolutely brutal as a task, then everything would have to be OCR'ed. The amount of labor and time would be worth more than 200$.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I might be down...

and by the way, I'm sure this is exactly what this guy did – save the whole thing to pdf. I'd be surprised if it was run through OCR, I bet they're just printouts to pdf.

I'll split with folks... could even PayPal evenly to the folks.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I might be down...

and by the way, I'm sure this is exactly what this guy did ? save the whole thing to pdf. I'd be surprised if it was run through OCR, I bet they're just printouts to pdf.

I'll split with folks... could even PayPal evenly to the folks.
I will OCR them if they are not already. We are now at 160$ per person if everyone is still down. Will be pulling the trigger soon. I'll ask everyone to PayPal their share, I'll make the purchase once total is received. I'll make sure they are OCR'ed, then provide location to PayPal addresses to retrieve file (I'll likely zip it because it looks like there's multiple files).

A 6th person brings the price down to 133$/person

1 - 20 of 148 Posts