Hello,

Playing around with the idea of selling my immaculate DD 2009 Granturismo 4.2L, with about 203K (Yes) freeway miles on the clock. Drove about 100 miles/day R/T, from SF to the East Bay, which accounted for most of the miles. Bianco Eldorado with the tan interior/wood trim, tan alcantara headliner, 20" Birdcage wheels (245/35-20 front & 285/35-20 rear), with new OEM PZeros, 5K on the rears rears, about 7K on the fronts.

Always serviced at the regular intervals (12K miles), which came very quickly for me, due to the commute. Never any issues and runs flawlessly, as all niggles were addressed promptly throughout my ownership. I added the Larini X-Pipe and Performance Exhaust upgrades, which makes the car sound awesome! Just did a major service at a top Ferrari/Mazer indy shop in the Bay Area (happy to provide details, and have receipts for work done during my entire ownership)

A good DD for someone looking to get into a comfortable Mazer GT with very little drama!

Pricing is up for discussion, as there is no desperation here, as it remains my DD...

Check out this video I had shot recently, and crank-up your speaker volume to truly enjoy it...

https://youtu.be/O0QQBvoeUUk

Cheers!